Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Worry Wart

Stress according to dictionary.com is a "subject to physical or mental pressure, tension, or strain. " Stess to me is something I feel when my thougths all jumble together.... I can't keep classes, work, and home seperated. The words I read on the page look like a giant bowl of alphabet soup. I feel like it is the ninth week of class instead of the third week. I have so much to read, so many projects, so many people to seperate my time between. I get really worried about things when I get stressed (not to mention normally a cold hits at the top of the peek of a stressful week)

Matthew 6:25[ Do Not Worry ] “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? "
Matthew 6:34"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. "

That is so true, today in itself has so many troubles so many problems that need to be put aside, but while I look in to my future and continue to plan for that I realize that I'm going to have to stop worrying about today, tomorrow, or things that had happened in the past. It is easy to write done but the more I think I shouldn't worry, I think about the types of things I worry about...like being alone, getting assingments done, spring break trip. I know that I should not worry and stress about things Lord, I ask for forgiveness and help getting rid of these daily sins dear Heavenly Father.
love always,
Kristy

No comments: