Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Pathway

So I’m sitting in the hall waiting for class to start….I’m not really sure why I came so early… first day jitters I guess? I was just sitting on a bench by myself when people would ask me where a classroom is, based on class name…not room number, asking for directions to get coffee at the cafe, asking where the water fountains are, and some questions even more random. For the most part I could answer them and others I could only reply “sorry, but I’m not really sure.” The most confusing building on campus is where I’m sitting, luckily for me all of my classes this year are in the building we all call Lago…no more sprinting across campus to go from one class to another just to make it on time. I remember going to class on the first day of my freshman year and then again at a new school my sophomore year, and once again my jr. year. I know how it feels to be confused and lost…it is no different for each new semester for some students; some people never stop feeling like it is a “freshman experience”. It is nice to know that there are people to ask directions from, to guide you down the right path. Today in class I had a teacher tell us to look at our lives and ask ourselves…. “Where have we been? Where are we going? and What is the road map we are going to use to get there?” I realize that there are so many people that help me in my path, people that keep me on track, and sometimes give me directions, while there are so many that lead me a stray. I want to thank those of you who guide me in my faith and lead me down a road that isn’t always the easiest but the right way to run. God is with us on our pathway; He is our ultimate tour guide through this earthly life and carries us into eternal life with Him. What path are you taking in your life? What are you using as a map to get you where you are going?
sorry for my errors...i didn't have time to read this over again
God’s peace be with you always,
Kristy

No comments: