Sunday, November 20, 2005

Thank You!

Thank you to all of those I call my friends who made my birthday party a lot of fun! I had a great time and I'm glad you all made it out...no pictures to add to this cause pictures just couldn't capture the moment...lol Hope all of you are having a wonderful thanksgiving break. Oh and for the record...I managed to get up at like 7:30am yesterday to go to my sisters...amazing I know!

Question of the day....
I just got off msn with a friend and we were talking about what you look for in the opposite sex..do you look for the trophy boyfriend or girlfriend...or do you look for a perfect wife or a husband?
As I get older I think more and more about it....I know that times have changed but by the time my mother was my age she had me and my sister....my cousin ashley who is younger than me is married and is now going on her second child...it just makes me really open my eyes. In the dating world (which I hate) I want to look long term...not to scare men away but to get to a heart of relationships...which just for the record takes more than 2 weeks.....(i'm not bitter...ha ha ha) Wow...it really looks like I'm going way to deep into my own life. I had some free time tonight and looked back at a few of my previous blogs....January 8th..and some of the earlier ones are much better.
So yesterday I watched Bewitched...i use to watch that as a little girl when i spent the night at my grandma's you know the old one in black and white.....oh the memories! I use to take over the king size bed by myself and lay around and watch cable...we didn't have cable at my house...i think we only got like 4 or 5 channels. My point to this is I watched the new one and it dealt a lot with relationships...and how you can't really manipulate love that it just has to be there...it is a feeling....you get....I guess to know that and I'm not very excepting of the fact that I can't make people love me....I can't make people like me......what can I do?
I'm ranting...i'll stop and go to bed now.

night

No comments: