Thursday, November 24, 2005

Cake

So this is my cake. It is very special to me....i know it doesn't look the greatest.....but that isn't the point. My mom (not the greatest cook in the world) made me a cake for the first time. Hard to believe I'm twenty-something and never had a birthday cake made from my mom. It is true. I have had a cake don't get me wrong. My grandmother use to make them for me every year. When I was 18, I was shocked that I hadn't had a cake from my mom, nor had I ever had my own cake (i'm greedy...lol) I always shared with 4 or 5 other people...all my cousins. Instead of her making it my sister end up baking it. Defeated the whole purpose. So here is my birthday cake...made by my mother. The words all stuck to the plastic and they didn't bring candles up with them so the green ones had to due, and a really big knife! (I can't tell you what I wished for...or it won't come true) PS Thanksgiving dinner is all done...I'm so bored, I can't wait to get on with the rest of my weekend!






Johns First Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet I know what you wished for....an end to the soap opera perhaps?