Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just Like Heaven

Went to the movie tonight Just Like Heaven…sounds like a chick flick…and it kind of was, but it was funny. It had a great meaning behind it. We need to make sure that we have priorities in our lives. The leading lady in the movie was focused on work and helping others and missed out on some of the most important things in her life…her family, friends, and love. Going through high school I didn’t date but once or twice…I always said I was too busy, then that carried over to even my senior year of college. Church, work, more work, committees, school, family and friends. Priorities take a hold of me when I work out my schedule for the week. The last few semesters of school I have taken it easy on them and my priorities have gotten jumbled around from place to place….who knows maybe that is a good thing, it is hard to say right now. My dad always said that I shouldn't date until I get out of college…well I’m stubborn ..and never really listened very well. My dad says that school needs to always be my number one focus and when I wasn’t doing that I need to focus on paying for school. My mom just wants me to be healthy…sleep eat and be happy ya know normally stuff. Does everyone else have these problems with putting life and priorities in the order they are suppose to be in? In the movie the two main characters found what they needed in each other, they found a purpose for their own reason for being. What can we say ours is? Questions to ponder I guess.


Side note:
Just got done watching Nip/Tuck wow, I’m all kinds of confused…who is the carver and did the carver get Kimber? Hmmmm drama better than my soap life I lead. Lol
Well I’m off to change my clothes…my birthday treats for my class today was root beer floats…and mine got dumped all over me by one of my kids…it was an accident so I wasn’t too mad….lol 2 more days and I’ll be 23…whoa step back I’m (almost an old lady) I’m off to bed!

Dream Sweet~God Bless

ps movie was good if you get bored and nothing is on...go check it out!

1 comment:

Kris said...

ha ha...thanks Aaron...I forgot that that is what Patrick and you call my birthday.....thanks for reminding me that today is Kristymas Eve....lol
Happy Thanksgiving!