Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Is this Dandruff in my hair?

Nope…it is large snowflakes falling to the ground. SNOW!!…where did the fall season go. Don’t get me wrong I love snow, but I like it when it stays on the ground (off the roads) and not make everything mushy like spring….this snow is going to melt away by the weekend and make a muddy mess. It makes me want to sit in front a fireplace… (which I don’t have here…but still it is a thought), drinking white hot chocolate, cuddled up in a fleece blanket…mmmm how nice. :::: waking up to reality:::: I have two unit plans due, work this afternoon, and a night class before heading home to watch NipTuck with what is left of my Gallo wine. The week is almost over tho…tomorrow is payday (always a good day) Thursday is the last day of class for week…returning to a week of class, dead week, and finals!…where has the semester gone?

In case I don't have time to write later..... Friday night 6pm FISH: Friday International Student Hospitality: dinner that will be an American Thanksgiving at Memorial

Then early birthday celebration starting out early on at an Irish Pub working our way down to Club Element...to dance it up (coined phrase by Steven H) to do the "jiggly butt dance"....not really what I do =-) oh and see how much of a soap opera we can write. Feel free to make an appearance!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'll be the best soap opera EVER