Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Temptation

What tempts you and how do you stop from getting tempted....?
Part of devo tonight thought I would share the questions.

Please leave a comment...we all have different temptations but we really need to put on the full armor of God in order to fight off some of the hardest things thrown at us.

God Bless

Up coming events in my life that you should join in on if you have time and live in the area:
Hayride Friday 6pm at Memorial
Games afterwards
Game day 6pm kick off is Saturday
Sunday-2:30 ultimate frisbee on campus then free thanksgiving dinner ...bring your friends 6pm come early to get a seat!
Monday...i wake up an realize that i have a lot of assignments due and come back down with the case of the fuckits again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women tempt me.... so I take a cold shower.

Kris said...

I have a good IDEA who anonymous is.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't think anonymous is me. (Being completely honest at this point.) My comment would read more like "My wife tempts me..." and it would end with something different than a cold shower...

Anonymous said...

Who am I then?

Anonymous said...

I am another anonymous, women tempt me also.