Saturday, November 12, 2005

Cyclone Country

Saturday was spent watching John Allen and baking some apple, cherry, and pumpkin pies for Sunday’s Student Super. I did however make it back up for the game and tailgating! My family really loves me….really bad weather…do they call to see if I’m ok…nope….I called my mom as I was walking into Hilton….told her what was up…she says “well have fun!” :::what::: have fun? I text her later on in the game to give her the score and just in case she cared let her know that I was safe….so for those of you who weren’t around I will fill you in Cyclones 30 to 16 Colorado Buffaloes at Jack Trice Stadium! Oh what a game right up until the last minutes. The game however started over a half hour late cause there was a (cyclone) F3tornado that touched down. I guess it hit 9 towns here in Iowa…a little odd for November. The game was great…a little windy. My old friend Steven was in the section I was sitting with my co-worker in….we are talking on our cell’s try to figure out where each other seats are…I’m looking down to my left he is looking up at his right…just as I was going to give up I turn the other way and am like hey….he was like 8 people down one row up….blonde moment on both our parts….it was quite funny tho. The game however didn’t get done until like 10:30 so by 11 I was exhausted.

No comments: