Sunday, February 04, 2007

The snow is MIA

Well it got up to 42 degrees today. Which hopefully means that everything has melted on the gravel roads and there is no doubt that we have school tomorrow. I just finished my lesson plans…am watching the Super Bowl, but the commercials are very good…or not as good as everyone anticipate them being. In my mind I was thinking over and over again..what are the things I dislike most in life.

1. doing dishes by hand
2. shaving my legs
3. doing other people’s jobs
4. cleaning my house
5. umm I’m sure there is more, but those are the top this list
on the list some where is searching for new jobs, redoing resume, and writing full, really long lesson plans I don't read later.

I was doing my dishes for the first time in a while…I don’t eat a lot and so I don’t do the dishes that often…it uses up too much water.

Random question after seeing the Disney Cinderella III movie preview, coming out soon.

Why can’t they leave well enough alone and classic stories left in the past? I love Disney movies, but making sequels for every single one seems to be ridiculous. They need to be a little more original and come up with another character or two.

Sequels I didn’t like were things like Lion King 2, Lion King 1 ½ for some odd reason that is the only one that comes to my mind that has just went blank.
Aladdin I loved their sequels…but it was a continuing story line anyway.

No comments: