Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I made it!

I made it through a 15 hour day at school yesterday...not just being there, but the going going going mode. I felt like I was being put under a magnifine glass...a burning little ant. People came in and out of my classroom, read page by page of student work. Took students out for an hour at a time and interviewed us for over an hour and a half after school.....I'm trying to get caught up on everything...

it is almost eleven....i'm getting up at 5 so I can be at school just to finish up what I haven't had time to do. homecoming is next week. I'm not ready for it.

they took away my break on the 16th and now they are thinking about taking away the 19th day...why can't they take Trout Day away. We don't have school on a thursday because people go fishing for trout? who does that ?

STRESS...Makes me sick! I can't wait until FRIDAY !

dream sweet

No comments: