Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Request of Prayer

Well today was the first day of a new 6th grade teacher. All went well. My day was pretty easy (reading, and math test)

Hope to have an interview on Thursday (skipping Trout Day), we don’t have school any way.

Then heading up to Ames, I forgot how much I missed it. I went up this past weekend and went to church and caught up with people. Tonight I realized why I really missed it. I miss the families that I watched grow for years. I had a friend call today and tell me that she received an email on a prof. that I know at ISU that was found in his office unconscious. This man has a grandson that I have watched for over three years. His wife passed away two years ago and it is just the prof., his son, and his grandson. He is at the hospital in critical condition and I just pray that all will be well with him. I wish I could be up there and taking care of Dylan in his time of need. I know he needs a friend, he needs an adult that can take care of him and pray with him. Please help me pray for Dylan and his grandfather.

No comments: