Saturday, February 03, 2007

"Are you in good hands?"

Once again…flipping through channels (what do you expect on so many days off?) Well I was watching the commercial from (All-state insurance…I think?) The one that says “ You’re in good hands” they have the people driving or sitting in traffic reading a news paper, putting on make-up, even changing their pants….and it got me thinking what kinds of stuff have I done in my car that aren’t the safest things to do while driving? What kinds of things have you done is a better question?

I’ve eaten, talked on the phone, written on a birthday card, read a map, put on make-up, (always singing)…um gone through bags, changed my shoes, ( I don’t recall changing my clothes, but I may have) I have taken off an extra shirt/coat. Oh the best is shaving…yes I said shaving, one of the top ten things I hate doing in my life. I always forgot which days were pool days…for work. You can’t go with unshaved legs. Electric razor is a women’s best friend, you don’t even have to look at your legs and they don’t end up all scratched at the end. (it wasn’t a short drive to work) I think that about covers it.

My normal thing is just singing…I don’t normally eat a whole lot in my car, who really needs maps? J/k I do, but I normally read them while sitting in my car, not driving. Talking on my phone…YES I do that…more than I should, normally with an ear piece in. I haven’t shaved in my car in like 3 years or so.

I know I’m a little random………..but I have no life but school so what do you really expect from me? ;-) 2weeks and counting and I get to see my nephew!

No comments: