Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shocking News Flash....

“You know those stamps you get on your hand when you go to club that lets you get back in without having to pay. That it is like love you don’t have to pay.” Quote from Dirt

How true is that….Love is just something that is just given sometimes things happen and you have to step back for a while and then because of love you forgive.
Today was a long day tomorrow shouldn’t be as hard. The 6th grade teacher left today…took most of his stuff and left the rest. Kids were a little shocked much of the staff shocked….can’t wait to see what parents have to say later. I talked to the principal this morning and nobody knew for sure what was going to happen, but Mr. H and I didn’t have to move up. I guess things are going to workout. I managed to help the new full time sub that will start tomorrow…did get home until about 9 but I made it and now am heading off to bed.

No comments: