Saturday, February 10, 2007

Not soon enough

The weekend couldn't have gotten here soon enough. This week felt like the longest one ever. I was more nervous for this week than the first week of school.

I went out last night for the first time ever down here. It was nice to go grab a bite to eat and relax with a beer or two, listen to music, and chat with a friend. I don't have that a lot down here and I appriciate the things that I have. It still cracks me up to see a bunch of lack of clothing wearing >40 year old women grinding on each other to really bad 80's music. *I hope that isn't me some day..... I claim to have skill now, but will I still have the skill then? I hope! (I like to wear all my clothes tho)

I got up this morning...after sleeping in until noon!! I needed sleep. Went and did lesson plans (forgot to do earlier) oops!

I haven't accomplished a lot this weekend so far, guess I will work on stuff tomorrow.
Attempt to work on stuff tomorrow. ;-)

The biggest thing for this week is I just got my MO license to teach. Early Childhood degree was on it...lol who knew that is what I went to school for?
One more thing this week if I haven't said it already. I have a yard...a yard you can see with out all the branches. A company came and fixed my tree, it looks like it will grow back ok.

This week is homecoming week :Theme is under the sea! Another busy week, but 6 more days until I go back to IA!!!!

1 comment:

The Hopper Family said...

Glad you had a chance to enjoy yourself. This week is shaping up to be a killer for me. Trainings on Monday & Tuesday followed by conferences on Wednesday & Thursday. Not to mention the fact that I have an IEP to write between now and then.

And as far as the >40 dancers go, you can call them the SBD's. Saggy Butt Dancers.