Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wipe out

Well today I remembered my pants! We always have a late start on Wednesday so kids don't start school until ten. Well today we did DOL, centers, lunch, recess and 15min. of math...then I was told through the grape vine (not announced to everyone....) that we are getting out at 12:30 because of the snow..grrrr. We better have school tomorrow. Nothing has been passed by the state saying that we don't for sure have to make up the days that were missed because of ice. We were told this morning that we are making up one of 6days on Feb. 16....that really pissed me off because I have been planning to go to Ames then for 2months. I'm still going just not as early as I want to! I really don't want to go to school on in to June.

On one hand I don't want the snow because it makes us miss school, but on the other it is really pretty. The snow almost looks fake it is laying on the ground in little round bead like matter.

Well I'm off to be lazy and take a nap...my bum hurts....i took off my tennis shoes because I wore them in the gym (played basketball against freshman boys and mr. J instead of heading home) I stopped at WalMart to get some stuff and walking out to my car...I fell backwards...so my bum hurts.....i don't remember the last time I feel on the snow like that.

1 comment:

The Hopper Family said...

Uh-Oh! Call Oprah! If the bum is broken, than JBD just becomes JD...and no one wants to see a jiggly dancer.

Actually, that sounds like a sideshow attraction or something that would be pretty cool to see. Like a breakdancer who just jiggles like jello.

So yeah, I'm feeling really random at the moment :-P