Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Bringing in the New Year, Did you A) Watch the ball drop on TV B) don't remember much of New Year's Eve because you were to trashed C) spent it with a group of your friends D) spent it alone or a sleep because it is just another day?

I was watching the ball drop on the tube and the first thing that popped into my head was, I hope that you wouldn't have to go to the restroom during that time. How do you walk through a million people on the street saying excuse me, I'm going to pee my pants, while doing it politely? The color of the night seemed to be red (was there significance around that?)

New Year’s resolution to myself: read a book (personal not for any other reason than reading it for entertainment) work on a six pack (I would be ok with a 4pk, I can dream can’t I ;-) ) I’m not saying the loose weight thing (just being sick week after week or so it feels) ummm oh I have another one. I plan on getting published or working toward that! I think that about covers it.

Have a Happy New Year

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It's an incredible comfort to remember that I have some dear friends outside of my daily routine. Good luck with your goals too! Remember, I get at least 20 signed copies of your first work!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~The OC

Anonymous said...

ha ha, deal OC. Does it matter to you the topic of my book? lol