Sunday, December 11, 2005

Vent



















^me and John.....yummy yummy says John :-)
Oh what a week it has been or if you just count Friday as part of the weekend then I’ll just go with a bad weekend. Friday not only did I have to change poopy pants, puke on my classroom carpet, and a boy who stuck his tongue to a sign outside in the cold…but I put that on a 10 hour shift at work and a car that wouldn’t start, babysitting, and being not up to par health wise, started the weekend off a little shaky. Saturday was all day practice for the church Christmas pageant. One of my first graders while singing puked all over the boys in front of her, a girl had a hurt mouth (teeth coming in) and rowdy kids that were asked to sit in pews for three hours. I drove to my sisters, shopped for a bit (way to busy for me) and decorated her mother-in-laws house for Christmas. (makes a great Christmas gift!) I got to hang out with John Allen whom now can smile and almost sleep through the night. I also found out that if anything were to happen to my sister and John that I would have sole custody of John Allen (so says the will) I drove up to Ames today then had Sunday school, church, peer ministry lunch at pastors (Mmmmmm), Christmas pageant, student supper, study group at the Library (first time in since Library 160) :-> not counting picture taking for multicultural class. Now I’m home doing my devo, and going to attempt to study more and go to bed by 10pm so I can be prepared for my final tomorrow. My last final is Tuesday night and in that time I have reflection paper to write and an annotated bibliography with 5 journal articles on race and ethnicity in the special education programs. After that celebrating with a little Nip/Tuck and a bottle of wine! I’m looking forward to going sledding, snowballs (cause the snow is wet and the temp is not below zero!) Caroling on Saturday…got to get in the Christmas spirit! The end of my Vent! Good Luck on Finals!

This is the bloody mess...!

No comments: