Wednesday, December 28, 2005

"I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause"

Santa…
Big jolly fat man with red rosy cheeks that brings us presents during the holiday season.
One of the topics of a hot discussion with a friend last night was “when did you stop believing in Santa?” I was in grade school; pretty young, my mom says Santa didn’t really faze me. When would you tell your child or have told your child that Santa isn’t real or would you. Would you even let them believe in a figure such as that of Santa, the Easter bunny, or the tooth fairy?
Kind of almost spilled the beans last year, almost told a kid Santa wasn’t real…oops
Exception would be if they caught mommy kissing Santa…then it might have to be explained earlier but,
I think that I would wait until my child was at least 7 before telling them.
The thought of not giving children that little part of magic in their lives is kind of sad.
Haven’t you ever wanted something to be true just keep dreams alive?

What is your Santa story…or the tooth fairy?

That is all I got for tonight. As of today I have one week until my last day of work. (only 2 days or actual work tho.) L
I went grocery shopping for the first time in a month and a half…my mom wasn’t happy with me just eating crackers so I’m going to go eat some dinner!

Dream Sweet

No comments: