Sunday, December 25, 2005

Twas the morning of Christmas

when all throw the house...every one was stirring except for the mouse. All the stocking were hung from the staircase so fine while my little nephew sleeps with no sugar plums on his mind.


Merry Christmas….
I’m up and at them at 8am you think that there were little kids in the house awaiting Santa. Nope just my nefew who is snoring on his parents bed…and my sister’s in-laws telling old stories with no entertainment value. My parents are on their way up and gifts are sitting underneath the tree still trimmed in all their paper and bows.

This mornings movie pick is Gladiator….I’m not a big fan of “It’s a Wonderful Life”
I watched some show about toys when I was growing up. Legos, Lincoln Logs, Barbies, GIJoes the works…the original Life game, and Monopoly, even Ninja Turtles. Memories of childhood…oh the days.

Have a Merry Christmas

No comments: