Thursday, August 18, 2005

Throw your hands up like you just don't care.....

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to stomp your feet and throw a fit like you were a child again? I did tonight…no real reason. But I see kids doing it everyday and it drives me insane when I can’t act out like that feel free enough to stomp my feet and throw my hands up in the air. We always tell kids that if they are going to get angry they have to do it right… squint their left eye, show their teeth, and grrr. So this was one of those moments…like I said no real reason, I just wanted to do it to be doing it….I’m pretty random! I’m a little stressed out I know this because work and school are going to mix in 4 days and it is going to be messy. My last full semester of class before student teaching…man is that nerve racking….o well I’ll deal. Well I’m off to bed so I can rise early. Just some words of wisdom…if you feel like stomping your feet you have every right….if you feel like throwing your hands up in the air make sure that you aren’t going to smack anyone in the process.

God Bless