Wednesday, August 31, 2005

squeak squeak...like a mouse

Today I happily walked across central campus grass with my shoes off…how many of you can say you have done that…I want to enjoy that ability until they put up the snow fence…and before it gets too cold and I won’t be doing such a thing. While I was walking I also had a little squeak. My backpack was having some problems, no matter how many times I rearranged stuff it still kept squeaking…man did I get some odd looks today.
I’m so very excited about tomorrow, while I will be going to my two classes I get done a little after noon and …. I skipped the best news…I get to sleep in cause my class isn’t until 9:30am…that may not be sleeping in to some, but when I’m at work by 6:25 every morning it is sleeping in. I have the next five days off of work and I’m headed home to see the parentals.
I hope all of you enjoy your holiday weekend…remember to keep those caught in the damage zone of the hurricane in your prayers.

i'm full of randomness :->

No comments: