Tuesday, August 16, 2005

question of the day...who are you?

I was looking through the calendar for the new school year….I’m the pickiest person when in comes to picking out calendar. I will literally open up everyone one until I find one to my liking. Well the one I have is just right except for the extra pages of print in the front that has nothing to do with a calendar or anything related to that. One of those nonsense pages says “Discover your strengths, What makes me the individual that I am? What makes me tick?” looking further it has a list of words
· Adaptable-some times, depends on the situation
· Trustworthy-yes
· A self-starter-yes
· Witty-I some times have mean comments to say in response
· Rational- yep
· Conscientious -yes
· Spiritual- very much so, it is are large part of my life
· Attentive -yes
· Content-some times…other times I feel like things are missing in my life and then I’m not so content
· Enterprising-yepper
· Punctual-try to be all the time
· Talkative- I think I am, but it depends on who you talk to
· Detailed-yes when it comes to décor, or lesson plans
· Organized- my mom would say not at home but very much so at school, I think I am
· Reliable- yes
· Athletic-no so much, coordination is there and if dancing counts
· Sincere-yes
· Energetic-depends on the day or really how tired I am cause when I’m super tired I get really energetic (how does that work?)
· Thoughtful-yes
· Intellectual-I’m not dumb
· Easy-going-no so much
· Honest-yes
· Decisive-depends…not on dates, I would rather take turns picking some where to go or eat
· Patient-I think I am cause otherwise I wouldn’t do what I do and that is work with children daily, nor would I be going into special education
· Creative-I like to think so
· Motivated-some days more that others, example I’m more apt to working out with the commitment of some one else…I have more motivation
· Thrifty-yes, I love old things, and I don’t like to spend money
· Cheerful-day to day judgment
· Considerate-yes
· Artistic-I did a wonderful painting today on our classroom windows….back in the day like 6th grade, I wanted to be an art teacher
· Compassionate-yes
· Responsible-yes
· A leader-yes, I don’t mind working in a group..but when it comes right down to it I would rather lead than follow
· Sensitive-yes….some days I will even cry at movies
· Practical- yes
· Enthusiastic-I use to be a cheerleader….so I do have a little enthusiastic
· Fun-loving-yep yep
· Generous-I am very generous of my time some days..
· A team player-I like being on a team…if everyone else is a team player too
· Persistent- I don’t back down on things
· Friendly – smile…. J
· Spontaneous- I like to be wild and crazy sometimes…but I like my calendar…and schedule
· Flexible- I have been working on that…I need to be flexible as a teacher…so work in progress
· Committed-yes
· Analytical –I like to think
· Fair – depends on how the word is used
· Respectful- character counts
· Caring-it is all about the love
· Positive- some times I tend to focus on the negatives but I try to point out positive more so than the negative

So there are my side-comments about myself after looking through the list of words…what about you how do these words fit into who you think you might be? Random thoughts of the day…I was just trying to think of something to post rather than the bathtub one I really had written from last night…a bubble experience…how much fun could that be to read?
I hope all of you are having a wonderful day…God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would agree on your assessment of yourself!