Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Profile/Info...Did I leave anything out?

I'm a little outgoing when I get to know you, otherwise I might come off a little shy or reserved. I love to get to meet new and interesting people. I'm open to new ideas and adventures in life, but still like to stay grounded. My goal is to date outside of my small town and hopefully continue on in a newer direction in life. My goal is to move into central Iowa within the next year or so.

I'm looking for a guy that is interesting, hardworking, honest, is a Christian and isn't too shy. I love being active going for a walk, playing ultimate Frisbee, or just going to a club to dance with friends. I'm not the kind of girl that normally would go searching for a date, but lately I've been pretty bored with all the ones I've been on...so I'm up for a whole new playing field.

I'm looking for a guy who doesn't mind staying in and hanging out on occasion, but likes to be social. I would like a guy that wants to hang with me alone or in a group of friends, but at the same time I want that man to hangout with his friends and do his own thing and leave me to do my own thing on occasion. Friends are a huge part of my life and I always want to make time for them.
The ideal man for me would be one who forgives my stupidity (I have moments like everyone else) and makes me laugh. A man that isn’t afraid to answer random questions when first meeting me. “How do you eat your M&M’s” A man who likes to be around children and enjoys spending time with his own family would be great!

I’m a person who loves to laugh it up, but knows when to be serous there are a lot of crappy things in life and I would like to think of myself as a person who gets through those awkward or hard times with determination and a smile.

1 comment:

The Hopper Family said...

I think the only thing you left out is your incredible JBD skills, but that would probably attract the wrong sort of man.

As for the online dating sites, things might just pan out. There's a teacher at Moulton right now who was in your exact situation about a year or so ago, only she was 30ish. She began a relationship online through one of those websites...and she's getting married to a great guy later this month. Don't give up!