Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Homecoming!

I’m not sure what the big deal is. I know that when you are in high school there is the dress up days, the window paintings, partying while attempting to work on a float, laughing it up while doing a skit, wearing some guys jerseys to the big game, marching in the parade, riding a fire truck yelling “the roof the roof the roof is on fire” (maybe they don’t do that any more) I have made over 350 pins this year to sell. It is only Wednesday and we only have 30 left to sell. Looks like I have some more work cut out for me.

Homecoming plans: Following a 2 pep rallies Thursday- sleep sleep sleep Friday-band, school, decorate field, parade, sleep sleep sleep (nap time), pre game, game….home? camp fire/street dance hmmmm too early to tell. Sat. Sleep Sleep Sleep

Key words for my weekend SLEEP

No comments: