Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Day Like Today

Today I had a talkative bunch and I found myself getting more upset "grumpy" as the day went through so tonight I'm taking a little breath and going to try to make sure my day starts off fresh. Life gets a little complicated at school with people I talk to or to the people I've been trying to ignore.

Testing starts up this next week and complicated doesn't even describe it!

I'm just looking a head...ISU game this weekend. And while I can't party like normal it should still be a blast! ( I plan on going out by myself on Sat. maybe even get my tat)

1 comment:

The Hopper Family said...

Thanks for the reply too. Yeah, I've been a little down lately, and I can't quite pinpoint why. The kids, the system, or -ah, heck- maybe it's the weather.

It's good to have the blog back and running. I hadn't checked it in a month and found a half dozen interesting posts. Decided to start grad school in March, so I'll be pretty darned busy. But we will keep in touch.