Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm a survivor

Well I survived...the school year is done! My classroom is packed up except for my books, that may take me a little while. I spent the entire afternoon cleaning, packing...going out of my mind. I'm at home, flipping channels and going to set the goal to pack up my house in one day minus my laundry! I know that is a nonrealistic goal, but I have to keep going or I won't do anything at all. My goal is to be ready to move out by Wednesday, while leaving out stuff for the last month I live down south.

Goals before I move:
build model car
paint two pictures on canvas
go paint balling
go play laser tag
have a group of people play ultimate Frisbee
workout once a day for an hour a day (goal for the month of June)
Take some pictures of my experience and the landscape.
get everything to fit in one car, truck, and one trailer.

I hope I can get everything done, wish me luck!

VOTE CY on
http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/10187568?spinpollmascotf41v5

http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/10187568?spinpollmascotf41v5

No comments: