Monday, May 07, 2007

Another Day

My students where like little angles this morning...I even had people coming in and out and they were like...whoa your class is quiet. I love getting complemented on my student positive behavior....I was just shocked because it was a monday...after a field trip no less...I would have gone with chaos.

This afternoon wasn't the greatest (not bad, but not that morning) inside recess didn't help any.

The weather isn't suppose to be very good this week, I'm hoping the storms stay away, or at least the strong, bad ones. Did you know I hate tornadoes...well if you didn't, I do...really do.


Today I dropped the bomb..I told my kids I won't be returning next year. They asked if it was because I was homesick, if I would come back and visit them, if i was leaving because I didn't like them, didn't like the fourth grade, I got asked if I was retiring....lol They didn't seem really upset...I had to hold back the tears...I don't know why? They are a great group of kids, but I just want to be closer to my family and friends. Tim, Josh, Sarah, and Bret...don't really count for close friends that are life long. They are great and all, but making friends at my age is differnt than when i was in college or even in elementary/high school.

Busy week ahead...it is more work to be gone than it is to be at work, that may be why I haven't taken a sick day or personal day all year.

No comments: