Saturday, May 05, 2007

Da Da Daaaa

School is only in session for two more weeks!!! The bill was signed! ! That means for me only 8 days...cause I'm taking off a few days to come home and get things ready for my arrival to teach in Iowa! It is time for me to tell my students that after summer school I will not be coming back. It is bitter sweet. It was my first class of students, I'll never see any of them again. I won't know if I effected their lives??? The next 2 weeks will be busy...getting ready for a sub. is more work than being there at school. Graduation for Exeter is on Monday night and I leave on Wednesday!!! We have field day, awards day, talent show, 5th grade wacky awards, float party, and 5th grade award field day if they fill thier man. I still intend to throw in some tests and long assignments! I think my studnets have baseball games starting up to that is going to take some time too. Busy Busy
Any ideas on lessons for dinosaurs this summer? Not a lesson I would think to do with 5th grade, but that is the theme for the summer.

No comments: