Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A buddle of Everything, something, many things

My grandpa would be so proud his great grandson would make such a good choice. LoL it is an empty bottle…haha



Sending out props today for dad on getting his blood pressure under control!

Congrats to Keely for graduating from ASU!

Happy Mothers Day…past a little bit

Happy Birthday Mom!

3 days of school left…I’m done teaching though.
I can’t believe I made it through my first year of teaching with little trouble. I feel really successful??? I had a sub. on Thursday and Friday and she said my class was great, well behaved, well organized, they knew what they were to do!!! That makes me feel great, I have trained them well, given them structure and they are then successful.
Also any idea because
I’m creating awards today, if you have any creative funny awards, let me know..soon!!! I have things like most likely to wear a monster mask, pink hair…most likely to sleep through a movie. Most likely to go for the wrong basket and sooooo on.

Being back home for a few days was a little nerve-racking…I have 30 girls trying out for cheerleading, more than one squad mind you, but still…that is a lot. I headed from SW IA to central Ia to visit my sister….then garage sales, book warehouse sale, lunch at Jimmy Johns with Shannon….to my sisters….then to watch Matt C. play soccer in DesMoines, then ice cream with OC and then back to my sisters, then to Victory Secret to purchase a really expensive bar that is beyond wonderful…(I got complemented on my chest…that is when you know it makes a difference ..cause if you know me, you know my chest is anything special ;-) ) Then back to my sisters…Seem busy enough yet, that was just one day! Not to mention only getting 3 hours of sleep the night before because Jon Jon has an ear infection (must have been that beer?) Sunday I headed up to Ames, went to church and said good bye and good luck to pastor O and his wife Anne as they leave Memorial after 21 years there to retire and spend time with their children and grandchildren. I held in tears all morning, until Anne gave me a griping hug when she saw me! They are great people and I pray that they continue on blessing all the lives of people they meet in the rest of their life long journey. Then I went to lunch with Jason and a few of his friends (Jimmy Johns) Then met with Patrick, whom I don’t think I have seen in 2 years…then I made the long drive back to MO so I could teach on Monday…the first hour was the longest…thank goodness for energy drinks. This was my first time having one (a virgin energy drink girl no more) My weekend was busy, what can I say.
I have field day tomorrow, clean up day and 5th grade field day Thursday and then finish up the week with Awards day getting out at 11am. The END

“Men if you loose 35lbs you will most likely gain 1 inch in your penis” I’m currently watching Opera and I thought this was kind of funny. Thought I would throw this out there. If any men wanted to know how to enlarge themselves.


No comments: