Wednesday, May 02, 2007

how many weeks?

You know what isn't nice....

Sitting waiting for our staff meeting to start this morning and somebody walks in and says "guess what? the bill got passed so we don't have to make up any days" We were all really happy about that! Then the sup had to chime in and say...nope wasn't true, she had a paper sent to her last night saying the bill had sat on the desk once again...waiting to get signed. She said it still may not if they still have what Missouri sups are not wanting to pass on for next year. I think one bill should stand alone, why tack on several different things when the only thing they have connected is school.

I personally just want to know if I have 2 weeks left after this or 3? hmmm

1 comment:

Kris said...

After I right about it...lol it is on the news...and nothing has been done.
Some schools I guess are going to continue to go the full amount of days even if they are forgiven. I feel a week break befor summer school is important!