Thursday, October 06, 2005

Question of the Day!

Yesterday Jodi talked about her trip with IOWAY this summer....she asked the question.... "where did you see Jesus today?" So I ask you the same question, some days get so busy and we have such heavy burdens that we don't take the time to see the whole picture to see those who enter our lives daily like Christ. So where did you see Jesus today?

I answer that question with a smile....I saw Jesus in the lady that visited my multicultural class today. She was visiting our instructor and I got a chance to talk to her about ASP and the mission trip to Kentucky I took last spring....she has been out in that direction several times and she seemed to talk so passionately about it. I saw Jesus in the thank yous and hugs constantly coming from one little boy named matt this afternoon..... I love hugs!

Where did you see Jesus today, yesterday?



Congrats to Taylor and Anne in their engagement! May God Bless your lives together through your love in Christ.

No comments: