Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Brain Teasers

So I went on peer ministry calls with Aaron tonight..as we were walking down the hall to the last person on our list we say a flier that had questions on it.....it was calling our name....testing our minds so I thought I would share them with you.

1. What letter is like an island?

2. If a man was born in Greece, raised in Spain, came to America, and died in San Francisco where is he?

3. A doctor and a boy are fishing. The boy was the doctor's son, but the doctor was not the boys father. Who is the boys father?

Care to share with me what you think the answers are?


This was one of three random thoughts today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guesses...some of which are pretty good considering it's almost three in the morning:

1) The letter "D" because it's surrounded by "C-E's.

2) Underground or a cemetery

3) I was going to say that the doctor could be his mom...so I guess the boy's father would be the doctor's husband?

Kris said...

Good thinking Steven! You are the OC so you would know. I hadn't thought about the "C-E's" I was thinking of a small "i" cause it has the dot, but I like yours much better! See you in class!