Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Famous Last Words

"I just want to be friends"

Not only are they the famous last words to the shortest relationships I have ever had, but my quote of the day. I know I have said them many times….I know that those words hurt….most of the time however, when I say them I really do mean it and for lack of any better words ya just have to say them, but how do I know that is true for when other people say them? Hmmm? :::in deep though::::: Can you count in your lifetime the amount of times you have heard those words? What a crappy day this is. My sister stated in our phone conversation tonight “God has a plan for all of us…even you.” My response “I will be the Vice President of my friend Jill’s spinster club forever and ever minus the cat.” What do I intend to do now….well starting Thursday and Friday and Saturday maybe even Wednesday….getting trashed it is! Lol j/k I’m going to go for many a runs around the track.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you were going out with someone...

Anonymous said...

That last comment wasn't me, but it was interesting to find out you were dating someone. Why is that interesting? I guess I don't know, just thought you and Peter P. had something good going. By the way, where did you head off to after the test tonight? Have a good weekend, and don't get too wild!

Kris said...

Hey Steven, Peter Pecker and I are just goooood friends...lol I think he is interested in Heather ;-)
I'm glad people finding it shocking that I would be dating someone....like I said I will be a spinster for life....I hear I make a good friend tho....some times I don't like those words either. As for leaving after the test I am watching a few kids this week and one of them was being watched by his mentor...and the kid wasn't feeling well so I left....that was only one of the reasons. I heard I didn't miss much tho. Have a great weekend, I'll give you a call and you can come get wild with us...or you can keep me from getting too wild!