Friday, April 22, 2005

Who opened the can of worms?

Don’t get me wrong I like earth worms…(today is Earth Day!), but the smell….not so good. (you know what I’m talking about) So many people say they like the smell after a fresh rain…I’m not really sure what that means because I always smell worms. Some say I’m not your typical girl…some say it is weird that a girl like me would like to fish, play with bugs and worms.
Any ways it is raining… kind of gloomy, one of those days that it is nice to stay curled up inside for us and a good day for the worms to be sprawled out all over the ground. Can you just picture yourself as a worm….your underground suit flooded from drops of rain, mud flowing across your path and your only retreat being the sidewalk where others walk….smushing you, or where children can see you…pick you up and throw you around or pull you apart.
This is just a random thought for the day.

No comments: