Thursday, April 07, 2005

Flower Power

Today is just another day. I walked across campus for the second time today (I was forgetful so I had to make an extra trip) On the way back to class a random guy walked by and handed me a flower. I little white daisy that really made me think about my day. For some reason it was something so simple that it brought a smile to face. Then I walked into the courtyard and took a deep breath and the smell of magnolias filled my sense. I’m normally not a flower girl, but we all have our moments where we get all sensitive and stuff. Often times we go through life we let things pile up, things are on our minds constantly and distract us from what is important, even if it is something simple as looking at some of God’s greatest creations and we shouldn’t have to worry so much about everything else blocking our hearts…taking up space on our minds.
Take a step back and breath in life…this is what I’m working on (following my own advice)

God Bless,
Kris

No comments: