Thursday, March 01, 2007

Trout DAY???

Well no interview for me tomorrow...I hear the roads are closed to get into Iowa. My friends and family aren't enjoying the little ice they have, the bunch of snow, or the blustery wind.

Today is Trout Day. I'm sure that with the storm that his us last night and early this morning there weren't a lot of people camping out a waiting the release of the trout. Today the winds are strong....I can't even imagine what fishing is like in wind this strong.

I have been home all day, sleeping (cause I didn't do much of that last night....I don't like tornados) I didn't even go to the school today. I have my lesson plans done for a sub for Friday and Monday just incase....and now I don't even need them. What a waste of 3 hours. I hope that I can still go up and interview, but I guess my childlike voice on the phone will have to do.

I hope all of my friends enjoyed a day off of school today and didn't spend the whole day scooping out their cars in Iowa......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scared of 'Nados, huh? That reminds me of the time B-Rett shared that she hid out in her closet during a severe storm. Only problem waas, the closet was on the third floor!