Sunday, March 11, 2007

Take a HINT

Well, the week is over. Grades are done…after spending an entire Saturday at the school. They didn’t even have the system open to import our grades…grrrr.
I went to my students’ game on Friday night, the referee. I want him to leave me alone…he couldn’t take any hint and he kept getting my students involved…I tried to ignore the situation, but nope it wasn’t going away. My body language screamed...I'm not interested. I will admit to being a bitch, but the situation wouldn’t go away. He had the job to do, waving at me in the middle of the game…when I had never even talked to him…wrong. PS he looked older sitting next to me than he did on the court. I called him after blowing him off on Friday night…to apologized for being a bitch…and went on to say how inappropriate it was. I hope that was the end to this whole ordeal, and I dream that it won’t be brought up in class on Monday, Dream was the key word.

Parent Teacher Conferences are in 4 days!

1 comment:

The Hopper Family said...

Awww...no more stalker. And here I was hoping for the latest installment of the JBD soap opera. I hear it's been on hiatus for a few years