Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bad Call

I have no idea how I could get up at 5 and run on a Monday morning and then run that evening...and not get up this morning to run....I tried...but man is it hard to get motivated when it is raining.

MAP is coming up quickly...I'm nervous and I'm not taking the test...grrr how are my students feeling...I hope no pressure.

QUESTION
do you think it is fair for referees at games to be high schoolers that play for a school team?
I'm normally all for school spirit, sportsmanship and holding my tongue for a lot of bad calls....the other night the games were good, kids did well...played hard....calls sucked...you could tell that the people were getting pissed off in the crowd....and the high school boys refereeing were calling it so that their elementary teams would win.....I couldn't help myself....but to get upset and yell...things like travel....or what...really loud....oops Mr. H. the girls coach went over and told them that he wasn't going to be responsible for the crowd if they didn't get this game under control and call a fair game....it was funny. They were making really bad obvious calls...what was I to do....it was getting to my students.... :-(

Well off to bed...tomorrow is Wednesday!

No comments: