Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Walking Around

You know what I love…I love being able to walk across campus and know people. There is 25,000 some odd people enrolled I can walk across campus and find 5 or 6 that aren’t people in my classes that I know and can say hello to or stop and have a conversation with. It is such a great feeling. When I went to community colleges (two different ones to be exact) I never felt like I fit in…people stuck in their own little clicks just like in high school. I feel so much a part of where I am and have a circle of friends that is ever changing. God Bless those who enter our lives and leave many foot prints on our hearts.

I also love this beautiful weather and walking across campus with the sun beating down and the breeze that brings a slight chill to my skin. As many people as I know, I need to always keep in mind it is in those I don’t know that I can impact lives. Those who don’t know the love of God that I have the opportunity to share with them.

Do you ever feel like you are just wondering around in life? Just a thought?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bike -- "Bicycle Built for Two"

Anonymous said...

I have a practice quiz for you. Let me know when you want it. Hope you're feeling better