Monday, September 19, 2005

GUMMY

How do you eat your gummy bears? How do you eat animal cookies/ crackers? What does that say about your personality?

I like to pick out the colors and separate them in groups when eating gummy bears. Then I either eat them one at a time head first….or I eat them in a handful at a time. (Green first) With animal crackers I like to go for the body parts one at a time. I will eat the whole animals first and leave the half bodies in the bag until the end. I like to savor the animal in my mouth and kind of let them dissolve in my mouth. Mmmmm this is making me hungry as I sit in class.

How do you eat yours? Does that say anything about you…what does mine tell me about me?

Hmm?

>>>Oh and added information today: it is Talk like a Pirate Day! RRRRRrrrrrr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to eat the heads off of my gummy bears first then on to the feet and arms, i start with the white ones, then move on to any other colors. and I also leave the broken animals until the end.

Kris said...

we are so much alike mr. eberly!! ha ha
love your cuz~Kris