Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Top (spinning)

Where is my attention drifting? This very moment I’m sitting in class (I’m listening and getting things out of class…hard to believe…I know) Sitting in class I have so many things going through my head….what do I have to do tonight, tomorrow, next week, next year, and where am I going to live, work, and teach….my head is spinning. Lately I have been feeling stressed and worrying about what is to come. Don’t you ever wish you had a crystal ball that would tell you where your path is going…just so you wouldn’t have to worry?
Matthew
6:25
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life
more important than food, and the body more important than
clothes?"

I know I have written a blog on this before, but I just like to remind myself and do a little light reading in the Bible about it. I know I need to put trust in Him is knows all….that my path is planned I just need to breath!

No comments: