Saturday, March 26, 2005

I walk alone....

I was bored out of my mind tonight and decided everyone else is gone home for Easter weekend or has put me on the sidelines, which seems to be pretty normal. Right now I feel like a yo-yo. So I decided I would take a walk around campus by myself (it is safer than walking through the park by myself) I tried to walk around and clear my head, but ended up just putting everything in a blender...I have decided that no matter whatever I do I'm alone. This isn't a new development for me, but something I put in the back seat and only deal with when everything else is on my plate. I know God is with me, but sometimes I pray that I'm not walking the emty streets by myself. I'm still alive and kicking, counting down until the end of the semester...can it come faster?
God Bless,
Kris

1 comment:

Kris said...

Thanks Andrew