Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Calendar Girl"

MAP is done. It is back to teaching to blank faces, rolling eyes, and chatty mouths. As of right now I’m working on getting cheerleading tryouts underway for Missouri, redoing a handbook that is 7 years old for the Corning’s squad.

I am trying to work out my schedule until I move back in July…and then after at least until August…I’m such a planner….but come to the classroom….I’m the biggest BS planner there is…..go with the flow, turn on a dime, switcher woo.

I can’t wait to find out if we don’t have to make up days for the ice storm!!! It has been passed in both houses but is on hold to get signed in. That means I would have 2 week break before starting summer school. Getting out on May 17th would be fabulous. (an extra week isn’t bad…but still)

1 comment:

Political Season said...

enjoyed visiting your blog......