Saturday, May 14, 2005

Road Blocks

I just got done holding one of the most precious things in life….a little child. Grace is truly a gift.... a little side track when I make it home I will post a picture of us!


As I was driving home from seeing her I found myself making a u-turn….nope I didn’t forget anything….there was a sign that said bridge closed. There was no warning that the road was closed a head and in the country that means 3 or 4 mile turn around and 5 or 6 extra miles back tracking. Heaven forbid I wasn’t very happy. They didn’t give any warning of this before I got to it. As I continued driving I started thinking…wow how many times do I find myself faced with road blocks…my path in life isn’t going the way I want it to? How many times do I miss the warning signs or there aren’t any to look at and I just smack right into a dead end. Life can be directed by signs…can be ended by others. One thing is for sure God is the driver and we are the passengers along for the ride. I know I am a backseat (side seat driver) and get lost among the way, but I know that I need to put my faith in the pure fact that God is leading me so I don’t have to worry about the road signs…I have my personal navigator.
God Bless
Kris

No comments: