Wednesday, February 23, 2005

One of "those" days

Today is one of those days that I wish I could go back to bed and start my day all over again. I have a day that even I laugh at making it through. I have to be at work at 6:30am and didn’t get up until after 6 and still needed to pack for the rest of the week (a mother is out of town and I’m watching her two boys) I had two bags and a laundry basket of clothes. I walked down a hill (in a rush) and stepped on a rock. I wasn’t ready for that (as if you are every ready to fall) I didn’t fall I wiped out…I now have another pair of holey jeans and two knees of scars. I got to work, noticed I had on two different colors of shoes on (same style and size…one black one brown) oh on top of that my shirt is on backwards and about 5 teachers called in sick…7hours of class to look forward to on a Wednesday. I was waiting for my kids to show up after school and got a call from the school that the youngest boy that I’m watching had a head injury and that I will need to come and get him so I had to leave my classroom with people who don’t work with my kids very often. Taking home an injured kid though was the icing on the cake. Wait…to top it off I have to teach a group of 6th graders how to write a research paper…talk about scared of scaring these children for life…especially if they go to college and can’t write them…what if I don’t do a good job….I haven’t written the lesson plan yet it is on the top of to do list that is already a mile long for tonight. So take a look at my day and think how good that makes yours! I walk about 15min one way to get to class and in a one-way walk I started to think about my blog the other day “pray for bad things to happen to you”…did you think about it, I have and I haven’t prayed for bad things…they are just happening. Well I’m attempting to pay attention in class, so I better get back to listening and staying on task. If you read this I would love to know how your day was and I would love to see if anyone reads my blog or if I often write to myself. Tonight I’m praying for better days the rest of the week for everyone.

May God Bless Your Day,
Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola, I also read your blog once in awhile usually when I am in class. It is very ispirational to see someone dealing with the same issues as I am. Everything will turn out for the best.

God bless..