Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Grrrrrr

I had every intention of coming home tonight to reflect on my devotion, but I think I’m going to spend time with it tomorrow so I can really figure out how I feel about the movie we watched in Bible study tonight. And instead wanted to vent…release my stress by verbally/ written words. When things hit they hit hard….yesterday it was excitement today it is stress. I finished some of the things I needed to get done today…making a list of so many other things needing to be done, test to study for, papers that need written research that needs to be done, projects, lesson plans….on an on it goes….it is the 4th week of class….that is ALL? I’m not only thinking about yesterday, today, and tomorrow…but next week, or two weeks down when I get placed in two different schools to teach….even further down…where am I going to live next year, how am I going to survive my super senior year of college, where am I going to student teach….where am I going to live when I’m done….am I cut out for being a teacher….my mind is turning around so fast I start to feel like I’m falling out of my chair, crashing into the floor and sticking to it….I can’t get any lower. My heart is beating constantly as I sit and ponder the easier years of school…..you know high school freshman year…jr. high when all that there was to worry about was who was sitting next to you in class and if there was a football game to go to on Friday nights. Now it is more like is the commitment I’m making now worth making or is my life a huge mistake….grrrr
I have so many questions…and I’m sure everything will be better if I make it through tomorrow. Questions without answers…a teachers nightmare when a student hands in a test….do they not know a thing, do they not care, did they just forget? Life on earth is like are test, how do we really feel about it?

God Be With You Always,
Kristy

Sorry for the typos…I’m beyond the point of no return and my eyes are getting heavy.

No comments: