Sunday, October 05, 2008

Weekend




Abigail, was born on Friday oh weekend! I'm a happy aunt, I'll be even happier when I get to meet the bundle of joy. Little John seems to be doing ok with the new gift his mom just had.

Friday:
Skipped out on a night out with the girls after the Bedford game and loosing by one point.

Saturday: Clarinda Band Jamberee
We took 1st out of 23 schools....in parade and we took 1st in field. The band worked thier asses off for one week and did well, it will go to thier head, the band director will take it as a sign that they can have a break, even tho it is only 2 weeks until state. The week before was homecoming and the band couldn't walk in a line, at Creston Balloon days we took 4th out of 6, and looked awful, so i'm glad to see some pride in the band.


Sunday: Didn't do too much....and loved it

This week, the unexpected...I don't know what I'm doing!

2 comments:

The Hopper Family said...

Congrats! That last picture made me laugh because he looks like he might say, "What happens if I poke it in the head?"

Anonymous said...

My guess is that is what he was really thinking....when he was a baby all the little girls pushed on his tummy...why not abbie's head? lol