Sunday, June 12, 2005

In Loving Memory.....

In loving memory of Paul.

A man in his late 80's ready to enter into the kingdom of God.
A widow for over two decades.
A man that loved to chat.
A man with a smile no matter how he was feeling.
A man with hundreds of memories and stories.
Oh how he will be missed.
Oh how he was loved by family and friends.
He believed in Christ.
He believed that he was saved.

I will remember this man in my prayers.
I will remember this man in my heart.
I will remember this man in my future.
He believed that things happen for a reason.

Life goes on, this time should be a celebration.
For Paul is Home.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Bless this day in all it's glory Lord, for a friend is ready to come home with you Lord. I pray that he is with you in the place you went before us to prepare oh Christ. Lord help us to know that it is ok to cry and to know that he will be missed, but help us to celebrate his life on earth and his life with you in heaven. Amen


May God continue to bless all of you,
Kris

No comments: