Monday, November 03, 2008

Tomorrow Voting Day

Tomorrow is the day to vote if you haven't already...if you don't vote you have no voice...you have no right to complain later, however if you vote that gives you every right to complain later on throughout the next pres. term.

I don't know about you but I'm ready to have all the ads gone....all the low conversations to be put on the back burner.

I think I know who I'm voting for, but at the same time I'm just as confused as everyone else. What gets me is all the press the president gets when realisticly he isn't a dictator so i don't see why all eyes seem to be on that one job....there are so many more people that make up our government....the pres. is more of a poster board man....that has other people write what they are to say. It takes a team effort to do one person's job. (that is why the pres. ages so quickly in office...all that stress)

Well don't forget to vote! Have a voice....don't tell yourself to shut up...make that time!

No comments: