Saturday, November 08, 2008

Mr. Right

Today i have done almost everything that i wanted to do which truly is nothing....at all. I have enjoyed sleeping in, doing nothing, flipping through channels...the works. As I was flipping through channels I came across a show intitled Making Mr. Right.

How true is that line? Making Mr. Right, can you really do such a thing? A little witch craft maybe write down everything a guy needed to be and stir..poof you made mr. right?

Or should you have a change a man to get him to be Mr. Right? tell him how to eat, what to do, how to speak? what he has to do, who he can talk to?


How about being statisfied with mr. right now? I don't even know if this is possible. So if I've hung out with or dated one guy...do i have to feel satisfied that it might be as good as it gets for me or should i keep looking?

What is Mr.Right anyway? Is he want i want, need, or dream. Is he what others see is a good fit for me? is he someone i can see myself being with in the future from day one or someone that that thought will come to over time?


Is there anything that can make a man Mr. Right.....I've never asked for Mr. Perfect...Just Mr. right for me.


I feel like I'm a little hung up on this and I'm not going all out to hunt this man down...but i'm not going to sit back in my little home town to be single forever and ever either.

I always get asked...why is a girl like you without a man... I normally give the excuse that I'm too busy, that I live in a small town, but to be honest I don't know why I don't have a guy in my life. I would like one, I would make time for one, a small town just means i need to try harder maybe or maybe it means in my life I don't need one at the stage i'm in.


So Mr. right not Mr. Perfect if you are out there....do you need a map? Maybe a little gps?

No comments: